- lay Baking Cushion: Reusable cushion perfect for baking beads to avoid distortion and shiny bottoms.
- 400/800 grit wet/dry sandpaper: Creates a smooth finish to baked beads. Also can be used to texture unbaked clay.
- Blade: Makes clean, straight cuts and edges.
- Circle Cutter: Helps make the same size bead every time.
- Needle Tool: Used to pierce unbaked beads. Also good for texturing, fine detail and patterns.
- Lentil Bead Tool: Used to create lentil shaped beads.
- Clay Roller: Essential tool for rolling smooth, even sheets of clay.
- Storage Pouch: Bonus pouch holds all the tools for quick and easy storage. Perfect for on the go crafters!
- Bead Making Guide: Filled with bead making tips and step by step instructions for a variety of different style beads!