Liquid Polymer Clay
- Air Dry Clay
- Ink Jet Fabrics
- Jewellery Accessories
- Lacqers, Glazes & Gloss
- Metal Leaf
- Molds and Casting
- Pearl Ex Mica Pigments
- Pencils, Pens & Crayons
- Clay Softener
- Doll Modeling Clay
- Fimo Soft
- Liquid Polymer Clay
- Original Sculpey
- Pardo Polymer Clay
- Polymer Clay Kits
- Sculpey Bake and Bend
- Sculpey Eraser Clay
- Sculpey III
- Sculpey Living Doll
- Sculpey Souffle
- Sculpey Ultralight
- Super Sculpey
- Super Sculpey Firm
- Resin Jewellery
- Rub 'n Buff
- Tools & Accessories
Sculpey Liquid Glam Metallics Multipack
So simple to use it is perfect for beginners! This multi-pack allows you to try three colours -Rose Gold, Bronze and Peacock Pearl
This product is no longer in stock
Sculpey Liquid Bakeable Medium Glam Metallics Multipack
- Three 1 oz. bottles – Rose Gold, Bronze and Peacock Pearl
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewellery, scrapbooking and beyond.
- To colour - mix with alcohol-based inks.
- To thin - add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight.
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Excellent leveling properties which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewelry findings.
- Liquid polymer clays do not give off toxic chemicals during the curing process. However, you will experience a slight odor and smoking which is non-hazardous. To minimize this, we suggest using an oven hood fan and if you are using molds, only bake one at a time. We always recommend using an oven thermometer. Many times, ovens are not calibrated accurately, and are actually hotter than the temperature set on the dial. Just pre-heat your oven for 15-20 minutes which should be long enough to reach the temperature on the oven thermometer needed to cure your project.
Sculpey Liquid Bakeable Medium is a versatile product that can be used in bakeable silicone molds, to embellish clay, used as a grout, for window clings and more!